Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogger Manifesto

After multiple requests from friends for skincare consultations, I’ve decided to create a blog for the everyday woman who wants to have great skin without breaking the bank. Thanks to friends’ encouragement and moral support, here goes my amateur attempt at a blog. Enjoy the ride, dear readers, as this blog evolves in content, style, and layout.

This blog is primarily dedicated to SKINcare SELFcare, common sense living, and any aesthetic inspirations that peak my interest. What’s left will be a hodgepodge of fleeting thoughts and images.

Believe in Skincare:Selfcare

Skincare is a mild obsession of mine—okay, HUGE understatement. I really believe that taking care of your skin is a way of taking care of yourself. Your skin is a reflection of your inner health and beauty so why not preserve and nurture it? A little investment in the early years will pay dividends in the future. Trust me.

Note: this blog will NOT contain product reviews. I find product reviews on beauty blogs to be wayyy too narcissistic. What works for me, might not work for you so why write about how great my skin looks from using blahblah product? Pointless.

Instead, I will be offering overall skincare and lifestyle tips that work for a wide variety of people (kinda like universal healthcare, I mean, skincare).

Cheers to skincare, selfcare!

Until next time--ciao bella,
--B

No comments:

Post a Comment